Soil & Fertilizer Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Do you need to rinse soil View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Soil & Fertilizer
Can I plant directly into Bonsai Jack? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Soil & Fertilizer
How to make DIY succulent soil? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Soil & Fertilizer
would hens and chicks grow in sand outside View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Categories > Living Wall & Wreath Succulents > Living Wall & Green Roof > Sempervivum Bulk 105 Tray - 7 Types w/ ID - 1.2in Plugs
Do I need to fertilize my air plants? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Soil & Fertilizer
Can I use only Bonsai Jack gritty mix only to grow Lithops? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Soil & Fertilizer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Air Plant Food (8 oz)
Are these potted in the proper soil? Or will I need to change soil to cactus mix? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
how big is the particle size on this? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Top Dressing - Natural Sand (1 cup)
