Climate Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
What succulents are cold hardy for zone 4 View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Can I plant hardy succulents in late Fall/early Winter? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Can this be planted in fall? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting, Climate, Seasonality
what succulents thrive in wet winter and dry summer View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
I need hen and chicks that are winter proof. Zone 7. View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sempervivum 'Ohu Om Ohu'
what succulents will survive in heat 100F View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Explore > Outdoor Succulents
what does overwinter mean View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sempervivum heuffelii Set of 4 Types - 2in Pots w/ ID
can I plant this euphorbia outside? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Euphorbia resinifera [bare root]
Will it thrive indoors? I it Cat safe? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sempervivum 'Carnival'
I live in Philippines 2 season dry & wet View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Where should I plant outdoor succulents? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents
