More Succulents Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
What type of pot do the succulents ship in? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Can I pick exactly what plants I want? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago
Are any of these Senecio plants safe for pets? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Types of Succulents, Types of Succulents
Are the plants shown in the picture what you will receive? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago
Should I water more or less in zone 12 View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sedum japonicum 'Tokyo Sun'
what is the lowest cold temp outdoors for this one? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum japonicum 'Tokyo Sun'
do you have an bright orange prickly pear cactus View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus > Prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia
How long do they bloom? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Mammillaria bocasana - Powder Puff Cactus
Is this a cultivar? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Peperomia graveolens - Ruby Glow
