Planting & Transplanting Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
How much does the Dragon's Blood Sedum spread View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Sedum spurium 'Dragon's Blood'
can you transfer into nice pots for me? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Pots Plus > Pots & More > Pots & Accessories
What succulents can I plant outside year round? I'm in Zone 7a View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
how deep a pot should I use for xxxx ears View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Cyanotis somaliensis - Pussy Ears
How do I calculate how many plants to purchase? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting
Can you use these in planters View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sedum spectabile 'Rosenteller' [exclusive]
Should I use a top dressing with succulents? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting
When should I plant succulents outdoors? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents
