More Succulents Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Can I pick exactly what plants I want? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago
What type of pot do the succulents ship in? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Are any of these Senecio plants safe for pets? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Types of Succulents, Types of Succulents
Are the plants shown in the picture what you will receive? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago
are they rabbit resistant View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Sedum reflexum 'Angelina'
what is the dormant season View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus > Mammillaria mystax [large]
Is this a cultivar? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Peperomia graveolens - Ruby Glow
I am in zone 9… will this plant work? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Opuntia 'Sunburst' [extra large] [bare root]
do you have an bright orange prickly pear cactus View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus > Prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia
When will this product be available? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum 'Golden Glow'
