More Succulents Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
What type of pot do the succulents ship in? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Are any of these Senecio plants safe for pets? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Types of Succulents, Types of Succulents
Should I water more or less in zone 12 View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sedum japonicum 'Tokyo Sun'
Are the plants shown in the picture what you will receive? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago
Can I pick exactly what plants I want? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago
what is the lowest cold temp outdoors for this one? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum japonicum 'Tokyo Sun'
When is the best time to plant sedum ground cover? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting, Seasonality
How do I plant Opuntia cactus pads? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus > Prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia
Is tricolor jade pet friendly? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Crassula ovata 'Tricolor' - Jade Plant
How to kill in grass areas? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Portulacaria afra 'Decumbent'
Why are the house finches eating my sedum? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Sedum hybridum 'Immergrünchen'
Do you have any cactus that grow with what I call “spikes”. My mom always had this type. View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus
What does enhanced mean View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Color
Are they deer resistant? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sedum reflexum 'Angelina'
