Climate Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
I live in San Antonio Texas. Can y'all TELL me what ZONE we are ? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Climate
Can I put this succulent indoor? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Crassula x perforata - Ivory Towers
what does it mean when it says "you can overwinter this plant in your zone"? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Can it be left outside in the winter? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Echeveria 'Pinwheel'
Can this grow well outside in Colorado? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Climate
what does protect from rain mean? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Climate
Can all Crassula be grown indoors? What about watering them? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Soft Succulents > Crassula & Jade Plants
If I get succulents hardy to my zone 6 can I plant them outside and leave them out View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Can they be planted in full sun in zone 8b View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Echeveria 'Atlantis'
