Planting & Transplanting Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
how to transplant babies View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Gasteria carinata f/ Swellendam
How do you plant this? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Tylecodon bucholzianus [bare root]
Where should I keep / grow my succulents? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting, First Steps
What size pots are best for sempervinum? View answer
Asked 9 ´months ago | Planting & Transplanting
what zones is 95673 in View answer
Asked 9 ´months ago | Planting & Transplanting
How many do I need / how far apart can I plant them to fill in gaps? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum album
Where should I plant outdoor succulents? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents
how big does it get? View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago | Mangave 'Praying Hands' [plug]
how to know which succ can be potted together View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Can I put it on a pole ? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Philodendron billietiae by Little Prince® [houseplant]
Can this be planted in the ground? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Echeveria setosa var. minor
