Propagation Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Is a red west sempervivum macroscopic? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sempervivum 'Red West'
If it doesn’t produce offsets then how do I propagate it? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Soft Succulents > Aloe > Aloe striata - Coral Aloe
How to propagate Sempervivum (Hens & Chicks)? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents > Sempervivum (Hens & Chicks)
How do you root pups? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sempervivum globiferum ssp. hirtum 'Hedgehog'
How do I plant Opuntia cactus pads? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus > Prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia
Asked 4 ´years ago | Propagation
how does this cactus propagate undergound View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Opuntia 'Zion' [4-6"]
how to transplant babies View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Gasteria carinata f/ Swellendam
Can this plant be propagated from the leaves? View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago | Propagation
How do I propagate Kalanchoe humilis? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Kalanchoe humilis - Desert Surprise
