Pots & Containers Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
are the pots plastic? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
How big of a container would these need? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Pots & Containers
how deep a pot should I use for xxxx ears View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Cyanotis somaliensis - Pussy Ears
is it too big to plant in a small sea shell? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Senecio rowleyanus - String of Pearls
How would I hang the sea urchin air plant if it does View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Hanging Urchin with Air Plant
Does this have a drainage hole? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Pots Plus > Pots & More > Pots & Accessories > Bunni Pot 3.5" x 4.75"
Should I plant my succulents in clay pots only? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
