Planting & Transplanting Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Can I leave my succulent in the pot they come in? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum burrito [large]
May I use as indoor plants? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Lotus Blossom™
Can I plant more then one in a pot View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Pleiospilos nelii - Split Rock
How densely should I plant / space succulents? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting, Pots & Containers
Would this succulent grow ok indoors View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting
Can Stonecrop be planted over water pipelines? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Sedum reflexum 'Blue Spruce' [plug]
can i start indoors and move outdoors View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Planting & Transplanting
can be plant in the ground View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Gold Nugget™
How many should I buy for an outside area of 2'x2' View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Gold Nugget™
