Pots & Containers Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Would you use a shallow pot or tall container View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sedeveria 'Sorrento'
What size pot should I replant into View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Haworthia cuspidata - Star Window Plant
What pot should I get for the Gasterhaworthia 'Hippo'? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Gasterhaworthia 'Hippo'
Does it come in a pot? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Tephrocactus articulatus var. inermis - Pine Cone Cactus
Asked 2 ´years ago | Duo Egg Pot 5.0" x 9.0"
are they already potted View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Lithops - Living Stones [limited]
What size pot is this in? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Haworthia coarctata var. chalwinii
Should you clean terracotta pot between potting succulents? How do I clean it? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Pots Plus > Pots & More > Pots & Accessories
Can I leave my succulent in the pot they come in? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum burrito [large]
Asked 4 ´years ago | Pachyphytum compactum - Little Jewel
