Ordering Info Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
What size pot does it come in? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Kalanchoe 'Pink Butterflies'
Can I order in winter? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Seasonality, Ordering Info
Do you label the plants I buy? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
Do you decide what four? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Ordering Info
How big are the pots View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
how many in the unit? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Lotus Blossom™
Do you sell cuttings? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
What is the minimum amount of plugs I can order View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Wholesale Succulents > Individual Succulent Plug - Echeveria
Do you the actual books View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | The Secrets to Propagating Succulents (E-Book)
What size plants are for sale View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Austrocylindropuntia subulata - Eve's Needle
