Pastel Succulents Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Why is the stem too weak to hold up the leaves? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago
Pachphytum Caesium leaf drop View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Pachyphytum caesium
When do I know to water? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Sedum clavatum
Does it grow good indoors with my zone of 5 View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Echeveria 'Lola'
how many moonstone varieties View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Pachyphytum oviferum - Moonstones
Is it toxic to cats? View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago
Asked 1 ´year ago
What is the size of these plants? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Pachyphytum 'Blue Haze'
Why does this plant get spikes? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Kalanchoe marnieriana - Marnier's Kalanchoe
I live in zone 7a. When can I put my Senecio outside? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Senecio scaposus
when are succulents for sale in Sonora CA? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Sedum dasyphyllum 'Himalayan Skies'
