Ordering Info Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
How many come in a unit? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Wholesale Succulents > Individual Succulent Plug - Soft Succulent
Asked 3 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Can you send this closer to Christmas if I buy it now? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Can I order in summer? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info, Seasonality
Are these actual plants or just bare root plants? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sempervivum 'Pompeon'
is it too late to add one of these to my order View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Ordering Info
does selection already in a pot View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Echeveria 'Perle von Nurnberg'
Can I add a plant to my order I made? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Ordering Info
What is the size of this plant View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Air Plant - Tillandsia xerographica [4.0"]
