Hardy Succulents Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
What size are these when delivered View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Sedum spurium 'John Creech'
May I use as indoor plants? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Lotus Blossom™
Blooming period of Delosperna View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Delosperma Jewel of Desert 'Topaz' [large]
Can they take heat up to 117 degrees View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago | Chick Charms® Lotus Blossom™ [large]
What does "overwinter this plant" mean? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago
Can I keep my sedum in a large pot View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents > Sedum (Stonecrop)
is the Chick Charms® Cosmic Candy rollers? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Cosmic Candy™ [large]
Will these live under grow rights indoor View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Sedum cauticola 'Coca Cola' [large]
What hen and chick variety pack would be best for zone 6 View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago | Hardy Succulents
what kind of sedum can I keep in ground over winter zone 3 View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents > Sedum (Stonecrop)
Can it grow indoors? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Hardy Succulents > Sempervivum (Hens & Chicks)
Is the succulent spiky View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Sempervivum 'Black Velvet'
Can this grow well outside in Colorado? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Climate
I'm looking for a blue sempervivum View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Color
