Rare & Unique Succulents Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
DO YOU DEADHEAD FIG FUSION View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Delosperma Hot Cakes® 'Fig Fusion'
Is this a perennial? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Mesembryanthemum 'Crystal' - Heartleaf Ice Plant
"Fan Form" Aloe peglerae View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Aloe peglerae (Fan Form) - Fez Aloe [large] [bare root]
Are these cuttings? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Epiphyllum 'London Emerald' [large]
How do you split up two lithops in the pot View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Lithops - Living Stones [limited]
What pot should I get for the Gasterhaworthia 'Hippo'? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Gasterhaworthia 'Hippo'
WHAT KIND OF SOIL DO I NEED? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Pachyphytum compactum - Little Jewel
Does the plant arrive to me in soil? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Mangave 'Mission to Mars' [plug]
What kind of soil? View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago | Albuca spiralis 'Frizzle Sizzle'®
How do I divide this? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Sempervivum calcareum 'Grigg's Surprise'
