Climate Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
what zones for this plant? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Anacampseros telephiastrum f. variegatum 'Sunrise'
I have a rocky spot in my yard. Would that be a good spot for a succulent? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | More Succulents > Cactus > Prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia > Opuntia 'Fiesta' [7-8"]
Are these evergreen in zone 7b View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Sedum spurium 'Dragon's Blood'
Temperature limits View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Senecio barbertonicus
How do I protect from frost if not hardy in zone 7? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Soft Succulents
Can I grow these indoors? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Succulent Sampler Gift Box (9-16 Varieties, 2" Pots)
Can it be a house plant View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Chick Charms® Lotus Blossom™
Can I grow frizzle indoors? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Albuca spiralis 'Frizzle Sizzle'®
What succulents can I plant outside year round? I'm in Zone 7a View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
How high of a temperature can a jade plant take? View answer
Asked 1 ´year ago | Soft Succulents > Crassula & Jade Plants
I live in zone 7a. When can I put my Senecio outside? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Senecio scaposus
How do hens and chicks do with rainy seasons View answer
Asked 9 ´months ago | Climate
What is a hardy ground cover for part shade View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
