Ordering Info Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Is your site secure and private? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
What's the difference between a large and a small View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
How big are the plants? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Who can use Sezzle? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
How do I get and use MCG coupons? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Will I received the ones pictured? Can I request certain types? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Succulent Packs
Do you have a catalog? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Asked 5 ´years ago | Ordering Info
what size pots for the E. Cante and the E. Afterglow? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Larger Varieties
Hi, can I pick the color of the lithops? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Lithops - Living Stones [limited]
