Ordering Info Q&A
SubscribeActivity timeframe
Can I get a better deal for buying a quantity of plants? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Do you send actual plants or bare roots? View answer
Asked 2 ´years ago | Euphorbia obesa - Baseball Plant [larger]
Can you ship this plant to Connecticut this time of year? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Ordering Info
Does the pack of 4 in my cart come planted in pot. View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Explore > Indoor Succulents > Senecio Set of 4 Types - 2in Pots w/ ID
How many lithops does one order contain? View answer
Asked 4 ´years ago | Lithops - Living Stones [limited]
Is this format smaller size? View answer
Asked 3 ´years ago | Echeveria 'Fire and Ice'
Will you include the name of the succulents on the plants I order as I am a beginner? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All
What exactly does the word "[exclusive]" mean after a plant's name on your site? View answer
Asked 5 ´years ago | Explore > Explore All > MCG Exclusive Succulents
Do you have this plant? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Ordering Info
What if I have other questions, concerns, or requests? View answer
Asked 6 ´years ago | Ordering Info, Troubleshooting Guide
